Acceptance of Terms of Service
Thank you for visiting our website. You are requested to read the Terms & Conditions of usage carefully before accessing or using this website. By accessing or using this site you agree to be bound, without limitation or qualification, by the Terms & Conditions of use. If you do not accept any of the Terms & Conditions stated herein, do not use this site. Schneider Electric India Foundation may, in its sole discretion, modify or revise these Terms & Conditions at any time by updating this webpage. You are bound by any such modification or revision and should therefore visit this page periodically to review the Terms & Conditions.
- Schneider Electric India Foundation makes every effort to ensure, but cannot and does not guarantee, and makes no warranties as to, the accuracy, accessibility, integrity and timeliness of this information.
- Schneider Electric India Foundation assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of this site and further disclaims any liability of any nature for any loss howsoever caused in connection with using this website.
- Schneider Electric India Foundation is not responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused by the software and related codes, including viruses and worms. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable laws.
Restrictions on Use
- You are hereby granted a nonexclusive, nontransferable, limited license to view and use information retrieved from this site provided solely for your personal, informational purposes and provided you do not remove or obscure the copyright notice or other notices.
- In no event shall materials from this site be stored in any information storage and retrieval system without prior written permission from SEIF.
- copy our web pages or the content contained herein is strictly forbidden.
- All icons, photographs, video clips, and written and other materials that are part of this website are copyrights of Schneider Electric India Foundation.
Schneider Electric India Foundation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to any or all Schneider Electric India Foundation website related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
Limitation Of Liability
- Under no circumstances, including but not limited to, negligence, shall SEIF be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials in this website, even if Schneider Electric India Foundation.
This site is only for information purposes and you could contact us via using the "Contact us" menu. But for all practical and legal purposes you are required to address your communication by certified mail to the below given address:
Schneider Electric India Foundation
#88 (P), IInd Floor, "Sahasra Shree",
EPIP Industrial Area,White Field,
Bangalore – 560 066
Phone: +91 80 3066 7000 Extn: 4340